- Frying Sabudana
1. Heat the hot oil in a deep pan or wok. Fry the Lotus Nylon Sago in batches until they become crisp and golden brown. Remove them from the oil and place them on a paper towel to drain any excess oil. Set them aside..
2. Alternatively you can also air-fry the Sago
- Preparing the Chilli Chinese Sabudana
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the onion powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, sesame seeds, soya sauce, vinegar, Schezwan sauce, black pepper, and salt.
2. Heat a small amount of oil and carefully pour it over the mixture in the bowl. This will help infuse the flavors and cook the ingredients slightly.
3. Add the fried Sabudana to the bowl and gently toss everything together until the Sabudana is well coated with the sauce and the other ingredients.
4. Top it up with some chopped spring onions.
5. Enjoy your homemade Chilli Chinese Sabudana!